Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday the 11th

Today, we got up and went to church.  But, before I even got up, my uncle called cuz he has a cold. Awww… the poor baby…  but whatever.  We just went to church and it was chill. 

Then we had lunch at Red Robin.  It was yummy.  We have a normal server, and she didn’t ask where our grandma and uncle were.  Surprisingly.

Upon arriving home ended up chilling for a bit.  Watched some TV.  Then my parents decided to go on a walk.  But ended up talking to the neighbors instead.  Which is a good thing cuz the Timko’s came in early.  And they walked in on me sleeping on the couch.  Which was semi awkward, but life goes on. 
Watched pirates four, that was ok.  Nothing terribly awesome.  But ok. 
During pirates I began working on compiling weird sex laws to make into a book for Kristen because the other night I started telling Mara and she told me that Kristen wants a list for when she travels and, “has all the sex.”

Then I eventually got the hangover 2 and saw that.  It was pretty awesome.  And it was pretty awkward to watch with my parents, but life goes on.

I don’t think I did much of anything memorable. But that’s ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment