Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday the 10th

Today I woke up at 945 by my dear friend Mara’s text telling me her speedometer is broken.  Which I told her wasn't cool, then proceeded to go back to sleep.  I actually got up at like 1215 and got ready for my dad's work friend to come by and visit for a wee bit.  She's a hari Krishna, so that was interesting trying to prepare for her arrival.  When she arrived she brought her grandson, so I got to bring up the trains for him and me to play with.  I got to build the track.  It was.... interesting. Then I didn't do shit until my family left for vespers.  Which was nice to be alone then.  I hung up my clothes, and then proceeded to put them away.  Then my mom’s like oh we're going to go to dinner, pick you up in 15.  So then I got to get ready [ruining my plan of staying in my pj's and bra-less all day] and somehow I magically looked presentable.  I even wore jeans [holy shit, things are getting real]. As if jeans weren't fancy enough, I even put makeup on! (I did a good job at disguising my ugly). And my hair looked pretty!  Then we got to the restaurant, and............  Well there was a wait.  So we didn't eat there.  We went home.  Then fixed the vans rust spots with rustoleum, and then picked the pizza up for dinner.  Now I’m thinking I’m all dolled up with nowhere to go.  So I text my good friends Cassidy and Emma trying to see if they like me enough to hang out tonight.  Which at 1040 at night seems like it will be a negatory.  boo. 


So that's the day of Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment