Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It is Wednesday.

So Now we have a president selected for the next four years.  It is Obama again.  

I don't express my political views.  

But Let me say this,  I am so very very very happy that there will no longer be any more political ads! 

hurray!

No more political tv commercials, no need to switch channels on the radio when they start playing (because they won't play), and no more phone calls!  

So super excited.  



Additionally:  My friend Emma (I have mentioned her before, she is my friend from high school), was super surprised because she just figured out that I follow her on tumblr.  which I do have a tumblr.  Here it  is.  If you wanna know whats up.  But I just repost things.  And sometimes send my instagram pics there.  Nothing terribly exciting.

But She texted me today mildly freaking out that I follow her on tumblr.  Which I didn't know it was common courtesy to tell someone you're following them when you begin to follow them on a social media.  I thought the social media did that for me.  lol.  

So that was amusing.  She keeps not accepting this fact.  but it is what it is.



Another Additional thing:
I am not handling my depression well at all right now.  I don't know how to.  I'm sorry.  If you're reading this, and you know this is meant for you, I'm sorry to disappoint you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment