Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day is Tomorrow! :D

So I am currently working on two other posts that require a lot of thinking.  So for those people who read my posts, (Thank you so much - I am always in disbelief when it says more people have read my blog.  I really appreciate the time you spend on reading my thoughts.  :)  ) I am writing this to keep you mildly entertained!  :D  hurray!

 I have a list of other possible topics I was considering for 30 day challenges. So I have a list in an excel file of all these ideas  I will be doing a list of random things that are semi-easy to answer now because its easy to do and I don't have to think.  Yay no thinking!  :D


Do you wear Glasses?

Yes.  I wear glasses when I read to prevent headaches after reading for a long while.  Usually I forget to wear them, or I am too lazy to actually get them and I don't read for a terribly long amount of time, or I suffer thru a headache.  And I also (of course) wear sunglasses when its sunny!  Cuz no one likes having Sun in their eyes whilst driving.


Well.  I answered another question.  But then I realized it would make a pretty decent post. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment