Sunday, January 27, 2013

Things About Me

So I like to find these different challenges.  There is a tumblr account called Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenge.  I found this challenge there, and Here is what I chose to make out of it!  :) 

  1. Complete this: I am a person who tends to Assume the worst. I always think everything is my fault and automatically think what the worst case scenario is and how to prepare for it.
  2. 5 things I like about myself (appearance)
    1. My Hair - it is long and brown, and I do my best o keep it healthy
    2. My Eyes - they are multi-colored. 
    3. My Nails - they can look pretty baller.
    4. My hands - they are shaped 'normal' I suppose.  They aren't weird.  and I like 'em
    5. My Teeth - After suffering so many years of braces and expander's and such they look pretty good.  :)
  3. 10 things I like about myself (personality)
    1. Caring
    2. sincere
    3. Helpful
    4. easy-going
    5. friendly
    6. anxious ...its supposed to be positive Lydia....  keep it together... well mannored
    7. logical
    8. honest
    9. protective
    10. trustworthy
  4. Complete: On a daily basis I think about what is going on, feel guilty, try to figure out what to do with my life.  Also I try to be happy and think positively. 
  5. You won 2 plane tickets. Where would you go and who would you go with - why.
    • I would go someplace across the globe and just live it up.  I would probably take Mara because she would embrace it and doesn't have any attachments, and will push me to have fun and do things I otherwise would not have considered
  6. 15 things you have on your room - why you have them.
    1.  I have 8 of Andy Warhol'spictures framed on my wall.  They are above my bed and I love the quotations.
    2. A Bamboo plant.  The residence hall I lived in my sophomore year of college had a dining hall attached to it.  Near the end of the school year they had bamboo plants in these vases.  WEel.  I may have decided to steal one... or two.  One for me and one for Mara. 
    3. A glass block filled with sea shells. When we went to kennybunkport, I had collect some chells and i chose to display them in a glass container.  
    4. Similarly I have a class jar, for lack of a better word, where i have sand dollars from the same location
    5. A cactus plant.  Because they're awesome
    6. Two orchid plants... that have no flowers.  I am not doing too well at maintaining their lives. 
    7. My paddle from when I joined my sorority, Phi Sigma Rho. I love it, and the friendship and support it has brought me.
    8. Dried carnations from my grandmothers flower arrangement  on her casket.
    9. A bunch of perfume ad's on my wall.  They look cool when displayed in such a way.  it is also interesting to see how different people advertise the same product.
    10. Blank greeting cards.  It is one of the ways I keep in touch with my friends who are far away.  Sometimes going old school is the best way to stay in contact.  It is just so personal, and means a bit more when you receive a letter.  And who doesn't enjoy receiving mail??  
    11. Henrick.  He is a stuffed monkey which my friends got me to be there for me when my dad was diagnosed with cancer.  It was so nice and I love having him. 
    12. I have books on a bookshelf. [crazy, I know]  The books are the ones I have enjoyed reading.
    13. A TV.  I enjoy listening to it while I am doing things.
    14. My Clarinet.  :)
    15. My Pin collection
  7. Complete: I am insecure, but I would like to change it and be more secure with myself and things I try to do.
  8. 3 things people don’t know about me.
    1.  if a happy, healthy person [on the inside] were to be operating at 100%, I feel like I am finally operating at 60% finally, compared to the 20% I used to operate at a year ago.
    2. I have been kicked out of someone's house
    3. I am much more open minded than some would initially think.
  9. What is the thing you enjoy to do the most? Why?
    • smiling.  Smiling is my favorite.  Well.  Being happy and being with friends. That is what I find most enjoyable.
  10. Complete: I care more about others than myself.
  11. Post a picture of you with 5 facts.  Sorry gang, I don't feel like finding a pic of me at the moment.
  12. 1 thing you dislike about you.
    •  That I am very anxious.
  13. Are you a negative or a positive person - Well, I think of the worst case scenario initially.  And think of how to prepare for it.  Then I hope for the best.  and I share the positive with others. So I am unsure what that defines me as.
  14. 20 things you like to do before you die.
    1. Do a mini bucket list.  I didn't feel like doing these.  #sorryimnotsorry

     photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

    No comments:

    Post a Comment