Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 3 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Alcohol - You can have it once you've become 18.  Or you should be.  (my fav!)

People wonder why people of my generation begin to smoke?  It is because we can't drink.  I have seriously considered smoking multiple times because at the end of the day, i'm just soooo stressed, and from what i hear it relieves stress.  which sounds like the best thing ever.  especially in today's society with so much pressure on everything being perfect and well.

Drugs - They're illegal for a reason.

Though Pot.... i wouldn't be opposed to it being legalized because its going on anyways.  and its not terrible.  at least from what i know.    I wouldn't be opposed to that, though i dont think i would soon.  i might try it someday.  we'll see though.

1 comment:

  1. MInd you, I don't plan on becoming a pot head, but just trying it once. Out of curiousity.

    ReplyDelete