Friday, May 17, 2013

Awesome Grey's Anatomy Quotes - Season One

  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Grey's Anatomy.  So much so I like to re-watch it.  And I am recording my favorite moments and quotes
 
The Opening scene with Meredith and Derek.  I love how it's foreshadowing.  and awkward and awesome.
 
When O'Malley is defined as 007
 
When Grey and Shepard first make out in the elevator
 
When "the four" get the brain dead patient to become an organ donor
 
When Izzy, as Dr. Model, yells at everyone because she put her self through med school by using her body to model.
 
Meredith:  How do you know what's real, and what's not?  
Derek:  You Just do. 
 
The fact they call Karev Evil Spawn.  
 
Derek: Meredith I am so sorry.   Addison. What are you doing here?
Addison: You would know if you bothered to return any one of my phone calls.  [to Meredith] Hi. I'm Addison Shepherd.
Meredith: Shepherd?
Addison: And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband
 
When did we become grownups?  And how do we make it stop?
 
It's my party, and I'll get drunk if I want to.
 
 So you blew me off for a bottle of tequila?  That's not nearly as much fun to wake up to.
 
 photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

No comments:

Post a Comment