Monday, May 13, 2013

Some Easy Hair Styles

So I am pretty lazy.  I like my hair to look cute, but I don't like to do something that takes forever to do - I am an engineer for goodness sake.  "Ain't nobody got time for that"  So I am hitting up the internet for some cute, easy hairstyles for my hair that looks similar to this:
 
via
except I don't look like sex.
 
The first one I found and tried and liked is this one:
 
 via
 
 It's a bun, that instead of just tying it into a bun and leaving it as is, you invert it back through your hair to create a different look.  Easy Peasy. :)
This look can also be accomplished with a ponytail:
 
 via
 
 
 via
  I like this, and I used to do this before I had bangs.  But this has inspired me to try this with my bangs.  I might try doing this with my hair below my bangs.  Who knows?  It might be cute.  
 
 Fishtail Braid!!  how can I forget!!!
via
A little more time consuming, but totally cute and worth it.
this is called the 'low rolled updo'
via
 It is cute and relatively easy to do!  under five minutes.  #thingsIlove
 
here is an 'easy to do' hairstye that will be relatively easy to do... once I master it.
I found this image via google.  
 HERE is a tutorial of how to do it.
And that is all I found.  :)  If you have any more idea's let me know!
 
I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.  I'll post tomorrow about what I did.  if you want some idea's of what to do in the future.


 photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

No comments:

Post a Comment