Saturday, January 28, 2012

I hate waiting!

So I'm playing words with friends.  It's kind of a ridiculous game.  It's scrabble but its so much easier to cheat.

Pretty fun shit.  I like it. For now.

I talked to Holly.  It was nice.  Apparently recruitment is going super awesomely.  yay!  thats just what they needed.

sub-rant

Saying thats what they needed was super hard to say.  Initially i thought it' just what we needed.  :/ Which is sad cuz its not we.  its they.  :(  I also wanted to ask about alumni weekend. 

But we talked about  my dad.  And people are like its hard to go thru.  It must be rough.

Which it is

But look at it this way:     You're carrying around a bookbag, and all of a sudden you have a two huge textbooks added into your pack [when we first found out he had cancer].  yeah initially you notice it and you realize how much it really sucks, but you get used to it and you finally forget about how heavy it is, and instead you're like oh yeah! I have those books in my bag [how i feel now]. 

Yes I do realize it does suck, but I am used to how much it sucks... now

Fun explanation there.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to whomever actually reads that post, it is kinda confusing and i just wrote it with my emotions at the time. feel free to ask me about out if you wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additionally, I am actually getting help. And playing off the analogy, its like I'm sharing my books with other people now. They're still mine, but It's like I have lent them to others. :)

    ReplyDelete