Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

It's Thankful Thursday once again!  :)

 I got the idea from Natalie over at A Moment of Wonderful.  It is a good idea to remind yourself what is good.

  • Netflix - why are there so many good shows to watch
  • Libraries - you get to see all these movies for FREE!!!!  my favorite price!  :D  And I get to see all these films for free! 
  • Dishwashers - I HATE HATE HATE doing dishes by hands.  Thank goodness that we have a dishwasher to do the actual washing.
  • Friends - I will always be so grateful for them.  I don't know where I would be without them.  They are so amazing. I have no clue how they put up with me.  
  • Cody - My computer had a bit of a trouble,  and he was there and answered all my questions and put up with my panicking.  He is a lifesaver.
  • For the clever people who invented these awesome window stickies that cover your whole window pane,  and make it look like frosted glass (or whatever pattern you pick out). I have put it on the window next to my bed,  so I do not ruin the blind with my pillow collection, or my tendency to snuggle up against a wall when I sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment