Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 7 - Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

So off the bat, I'm a Libra and I think it fits my personality well.

So i could be sure to prove the points I pulled up this site   to reference the traits.

  • It describes as positive traits as : Diplomatic, Urbane, romantic, charming, easygoing, sociable, idealistic, and peaceable. 
    • Diplomatic - Yes I do really enjoy everything being fair.  I think thats how things should be.  Fair for everyone.  
    • Urbane - I would like to think of myself as elegant ( I had to look this up at dictionary.com) and ideally that is what I would be. Alas, I am not this realistically being the person I am.  Hopefully once i make a dent in my lifestyle change, that will change also. 
    • Romantic - the styles that I like., definitely would be considered romantic.  What really defines that is my taste in jewelry
    • Charming - People find me charming.... for some odd reason.  i don't get it. 
    • Easygoing - I can definitely fly by the seat of my pants. 
    • Sociable - under the right circumstances I am, though I tend to be more of an introvert
    • idealistic - I like to plan for the worst but expect the best.  Best way to stay safe.
    • Peaceable - I don't generally enjoy conflict, except in a playful manner or if its something i really believe in.  
  • The "dark side" items are
    • Indecisive - totally me.  I hate making decisions that are of basically no consequence. 
    • Changeable - If you can sway the facts one way or another I can be changed.  Especially when it comes to alcohol. ;)
    • Gullible - Yeah.  My being gullible is like the grass being green.... so I'm very gullible....
    • Flirtatious - I do tend to be more on the flirty side of the law when I'm in a happy mood, though not always flirty.  Cuz sometimes I deal with creepy people. 
    • Easily influenced - Same as changeable
    • Self-Indulgent - Yeahh.... I do like to please myself before doing other things. Prime example: this blog. 
  • Likes:
    • the finer things in life - eh.  i don't know about that.... 
    • Sharing - I don't like sharing.  Its mine.  get your own.
    • Conviviality - what the hell does that mean?
    • gentleness - Mostly....there's just i few things where i like it rough ;)
  • Dislikes
    • Violence - It's bad.
    • Injustice - Definitely bad.  Dislike it immensly.
    • Brutishness - yep
    • Being a slave to fashion - definitely don't buy current fashion shit.  waste of money.
  • Choice of color:
    • BLUE!!!!! - my fav color of all times.
  • Starstone: 
    • Sapphire - considered good luck in many ways and a major healing stone.
  • Ruling Planet 
    • Venus - It rhymes with penis.  Which makes me think of kristen and laugh.  ;)


So the summation:  Hellz ya being a Libra is the perfect fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment