Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yay Sunday!

That means that Once Upon a Time is On!!!!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!

it's a freakin awesome show and I love love love love love love watching it!!!!!!!!!  Yay!  :)

Today... was awkward.  And I found out its not my fault I am so awkward.  It's in my blood.

So after church we went to lunch with my grandma and uncle.  Which was fine and all.   I didn't mind it.  It was actually nice cuz we actually talked and stuff.  And wow my grandma knows whats up in the gossip world.  Holy shitters.  Crazyness.

But then they came over later to visit my father.  he was good for like ten minutes  Then he got too tired and went to bed.  You would think they would stay and ask those questions for 10 minutes that people ask not in front of dad that they should.  But they didn't. They stayed for over an hour afterwards. We didn't serve them beverages to help enforce the point that it would be a very brief visit, which is what the terms were.  So awkward.  But Now I know the real root of my superawkwardness! yay!

Well, It's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment