Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Well,  Unfortunetly I did not post again yesterday.  :/  Oh well.  

Buttttt........  It's thankful Thursday!  Yay!

I made a list yesterday in class of what I am thankful for, because I really did have some time to think then.  


  • A good adviser who makes exceptions for me,  and didn't completely blow me off.
  • my parents who help me out when i'm in trouble and put up with me, even when i'm near impossible to deal with
  • My Peers.  They are really kind, and helpful.  and so far seem to be accepting of me. :) Even when I text them dumb things,  or send a bad email,  or am way to open right off the back
  • Becky - She's the secretary of the department, and thanks to her being calm and understanding, I don't think I could have made it thru my first day without crying.   So she was a huge help
  • Meds -  they help keep things in perspective and help me flying off the crazy end of the pool.  
  • Internet - I love being able to access all the information I need whenever I want to.  Well,  information and gossip, and friends info, and garbage... :)
  • Movies - They are so entertaining!
  • Habitat for Humanity - not only do they rebuild houses, but they also have stores where they sell other people's stuff!  It's like goodwill,  but for Habitat!  I also got a pretty awesome chair from there.  I'll show you a picture soon!
  • The Chemical Engineering Department - Everyone seems kind.  And appear patient,  even if they really are thinking that I am a complete idiot.
  • Cheap international editions of books - abebooks.com Is where I have gotten the majority of my books from this semester (three out of the four).  Instead of paying a god aweful amount at the book store (over 250) I paid 60 with the cost of shipping.  :)  so yay!
  • Laminating paper - for keeping my paperback textbooks nice and pretty.  along with my pretty binder.  :)
  • Cell Phones - what would we do with out them?
  • Libraries - great place to get movies.... and study  ;)
  • Solution manuels - 'nuff said. 
  • Tuesday and Thursdays - because only having one class each day that meets occasionally is super awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment