Friday, October 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday...On a friday

I am sorry that I haven't taken the time to do this these past few weeks.  it has been far too long. And by golly, I need to remember the good in life amidst this shit-storm of my life.  :)  haha.

So Natalie, if you're reading this, sorry I haven't been participating! 

But I am mostly sorry I haven't been doing it for myself, because it is so much nicer.  It helps.  It might sound a bit crazy, but it helps.  :)

  • Excellent group members.  I don't know how I would go through school without them.  Reading over what I type, and thinking when I can't.  I love them.
  • For being able to be myself and not be told how awkward I am.  Everyone here just goes along and are just as awkward.  Well.  Maybe less.  But they just are who they are and accept people for who they are.  It is so nice. 
  • My department acting like a family.
  • my Dad being so strong and helping me out.  :)  Furniture moving sucks. but so much easier with my dad
  • My family putting up with my anger

I know they are only a few, but i am so thankful for them.... on this friday.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment