Saturday, October 20, 2012

Why Matt Looks like this Otter

Recently I have figured out how to assign pictures to my contacts on  my phone!  

So naturally I want to do that to all my frequently talked to people.  
 
I asked Matt, "What should I set your profile picture as"
 
So he's like what, and i explain how I want to do it in my phone.  To which he suggested something on facebook.  Which isn't very creative I told him. So he then suggested, "Make it an otter.  Or a kangaroo.  Or a mouse sized deer (thats a real thing btw)"

which lo and behold....


They do exist!  how.....weird.

But I chose to set his picture as an otter.


This otter in fact.  

He said, "Nice.  Kinda looks like me."

.....wtf? "I want your logic  on that one.  Is it you both have hair?"

"Idk.  His head is the right shape I think..... eh his cheeks might be a little big. The top of his head is a similar shape.  His mouth is about the right shape.  Hes pretty much a caricature of myself with a buncha fur"



So that is how my best friend looks like an Otter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment