Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday



[Thankful Thursday]


 hey There!!!  Here is this playful font called Catholic School Girl.  :)  I thought it would be fun to title this post with this cute font.  but here we go. It is Thursday, And I have not done thankful Thursday in a long while.  So here we go.  What I am thankful for.

  • Danielle and Jordan (aka J-dog) it is so nice having a group already established that I know we will work well together.
  • Reconnecting with high school friends.  Last night I met up with my best childhood friend.  I thought it was a lot of fun.  And now that she is back to living at home, because she graduated an is doing an internship she absolutely loves.  And Why not have more friends?  We have no qualms.  Just grew apart. So, Yay Friendship!
  • Understanding professors, and the staff of my department.  The secretary especially Becky.  She is amazing and so understanding and helps to talk things though with her. 
  • Getting  a parking pass so that I can park inside the garages!  I will be especially thankful when it snows, and I do not have to brush it off, and scrape the ice off.
  • Being 21 (that says twenty one, I know the number is very doodle-y).  Now I can actually drink alcohol! Yay1
  • Happy hour.  Cheaper drinks + broke college student = Happy Slightly more broke college student.  But Happyness is key. 

No comments:

Post a Comment