Saturday, January 5, 2013

How to Flirt

Now that I am single, I need to know how to flirt.

I should stop doing this (via #whatshouldwecallme )

When everyone else is in a relationship

And I’m just like,


I have found some very good descriptions of how others are flirting and have related them to my own experiences of said, 'flirting' . 

Photobucket

That is how I flirt. Please contact me.  I am on it.  :)  Ha.  Plus blogger and tumblr and instagram and.... haha

Photobucket

I am pretty sure I have literally done something like that.
"Wow your eye's are so pretty!"
"thanks. Bananas are food"
"uhh..... okk...."

#Storyofmylife

Photobucket


First date conversation.  You like stuff? Awesome.  I like stuff.  What stuff you ask?   uhhh....  Well... I do a lot of breathing.  and sleeping.  and some other things.  Yes.  I know I am awkward.  thank you. Pretty sure that this describes my first date accurately.


No comments:

Post a Comment