Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss

Well, this is about my first love and kiss.

We'll start with my first relationship.  How does that sound?

So for my Senior Prom, I decided I didn't want to go alone.  For once, I wanted to have a date.  So I asked this kid, Chris, who I knew but really didn't know, to go to the zoo with me and my brother ended up going along.  Which at the time I had to have been 17... interesting.  But we went to the zoo.  then i ended up asking him to go to prom.  he said yes.  then we chatted a lot via AIM cuz we were so cool like that.  then we went on a date, then he asked me to be his girlfriend.  So i agreed.  even though I didn't really like him, I didn't want to be like uhh no.  I only wanted a date to the prom.  But at this first movie we went to, it was Star Trek, I fell asleep during it, cuz i'm just that cool.  but at the end i was leaning on him, and he kissed me.  and started shoving his tongue in my mouth.  with was super awkward.  I kinda didn't dig having his tongue in my mouth.  and he tasted weird.  But whatever.  The weirdest part of the kiss was right afterwards.  he said something along the lines of, 'didn't your mama ever teach you how to kiss?'

 How awkward is that.

Super awkward.

........Lemme tell you.......

So that was my first kiss.



My first love.....

Was Redacted.  Whoops!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment