Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 1 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.

Relationship Status: Single as one could possibly be.

Closest thing to a relationship that would qualify to this?  My Best Friend Matt.  We talk all the time, and I have a crush on him off and on.  But I doubt it would ever really work.  But lifetime friend, definitely. 

Single life... is annoying.  I want someone who i can always talk to, and rely on.  Someone who tells me their problems and trusts me how I trust them. It would be nice.

But realistically in my life, its not fair to bring anyone into my life right now with all the shit blowing everywhere.  That's too much to expect from someone. 

That is all I have to say for now.  Surprisingly.

It is what it is.
Thanks Mara.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment