Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 2 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years

As of right now, I would like to be in  a serious relationship, but moreso married.  And with a job. Maybe a kid on the way.  We’ll see.

But most definitely want to be happy.  Happiness is definitely what I need to have.  Right now, not terribly happy.  In the future I would love to be super happy.



Update April 24th:

So this past weekend while I was at dinner Friday night with Mara, Kristen, Catherine, Maria, and Kathleen.

Mara Kristen and I  were talking....  and were saying that Matt came up to the porch and was saying I would go to his house before I went to pie a prof.  Which i ended up going to pie a prof first. which worked well because I got free dinner, thanks to kathleen!  :) Yay!

 Mara mentioned something about marriage....and i removed the rant because no need to show my moment of crazyness.   :)

If you really want to see what I wrote,  or the redacted files of mine,  feel free to ask, and you might receive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment