Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Birthdays

So This post is posted at the beginning of September because my family has a large volume of September Birthday events.


This is a photo of everyone who has their Birthday in September.
From left to right, in the standing room only...haha...  Is my mom (the 19th), my Great Aunt Doris (I have no clue when her's is), My cousin Tom (the 8th).  In the chairs, Is my Uncle Jim (the 27th?), Me (the 23rd), My sister Veronica (the 14th), and our cousin Maxx (the 29th). 

There is also my parents anniversary on the 15th.  But that isn't a birthday.  :)


My mom Makes us take pictures  so often.  You can see we're a bit annoyed.  But we still play along.

And Here is V making a face. :)  they make everything so much better.  You will  see more of those. I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment