Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday & Good Advice

 Hello There!

This morning, I was woken up by this delivery truck hocking  its horn repeatedly.  My neighbor was having gravel delivered... which is very odd in my opinion when it is winter in Ohio.   Turns out they were digging up his backyard and putting in drainage pipes so that  his backyard won't flood anymore.  Because of this bad start to the day, I was in a bad mood.  Then I checked my computer, and my friend had shared this photo:
via

And this made me remember , it doesn't matter.  It just doesn't matter.  So what if they were rude?  That should not ruin my day.  So, I said who cares to that and went on with my life and did my best to be happy.

now onto...
 
Thankful Thursday
  • I am thankful for having an understanding group who can talk things out.  This last take home part of the exam we had was not too hard, but they were able to get it done.  I felt so useless.  But next time it will be better.
  • For Email.  it is such a useful development in communication. You can contact people, and thank others thru it. 
  • my family for being so understanding.
  • My Dayton friends - I love talking to them.  They are always able to change my mood.  And it's nice to be there for others.
  • Other Bloggers.  Like Melissa over at Design Eat Repeat.  She made these awesome calendars.  i have been on top of everything now using her calendar on a monthly basis. 
 photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

No comments:

Post a Comment