Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Won!

I have been reading a lot of blogs lately, and just thinking about what I want this blog to be.  I have looked at a lot of blogs.  I think in the past week I have doubled the blogs I have followed.

There are some people that I really like to follow. Like Melissa at 20 Going on 80.  She has a lot of fun things to do, and you feel like you can really relate to her. 

She has a lot of giveaways.  One of which I actually commented on the post, which was how you entered that raffle.  And I ended up winning!  I kept rereading this post, not believing what I was seeing!

So I won one of the cards mentioned in this post, and went to the etsy (et-see,  not eat-see), and mentioned that this card was the one I liked the most.

And I won!  Thank you once again Melissa for choosing me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment