Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quote I Try to live by

So I forget if I have told you blog readers what my favorite quote is.

But If I haven't, it is:

  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  

This was said by the great Dr Seuss.

Basically what I take it as, is be who you are.  No matter what.  People will love you or hate you for who you are, and if they really matter, they won't care.


I was so annoyed when i found out this wasn't my senior year quote.  :( 

I did, you don't know what you have until its gone.

womp.  :(

But I definitely love me the Dr. Seuss.  He's the boss.

Update:

Dr Seuss didn't say that :'''''(

Some other guy named Bernard Baruch said it.   Still love that quote though.

No comments:

Post a Comment