Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Screenshot of My Desktop

So one of the things on my list of suggestions of possible blog topics, is doing a screenshot of my desktop.  which let me tell you, my desktop is super duper exciting.



So you can see in the top center you have your internet browsers (I have a couple in case something goes wrong, or doesn't work on a particular browser)

On the left i have iTunes, a video player (the safety cone), and two picture folders.

 Then I have my recycling bin, a program that gets rid of temporary data that can build up and a antivirus program I found that I really like.

Then all the folders are again filled with pictures too. 

Super exciting, I know.

Oh!  I have a grey background, because it is simple and boring.  I used to have these quotes and pictures do a slideshow.... but i thought that was weird when i opened my computer up in class.  I felt like everyone was judging me.

haha.... if you look closely you can see that I took this screenshot a little less than a day I had this posted.  This is because I started to write a bunch of posts, and it would be weird if i posted like 5 at once.  So i have them delayed out over a few days.  Hope you don't mind too much!  :)

Mwa!

No comments:

Post a Comment