Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A List of [Some of] My Insecurities

I am an avid Thought Catalog reader.  and when I read this post it inspired me to do my own list of insecurities.  Maybe it will help you realize that you are not insane... or helps justify that you are insane.  ;)  depends upon your viewpoint of me I suppose.  Here we go!!
  • Am I being awkward?
  • Is what I am doing considered normal?
  • Will I even pass this class?
  • Does anyone want me
  • Why are my teeth so yellow now.  
  • Am I too clingy
  • Why does my body grow so much hair that I do not want.  Could it just stop growing once I remove it?  That would be  so very nice.  I am so tired of removing the same hair in the same area's over and over again.
  • Why are my hands so sweaty.  Other people's hands are not so sweaty. Why are mine. 
  • Can everyone see how much acne is on my face? 
  • Do people think they are my friend or am I just wrong. 
  • My eyebrows are shaped weird. Will anyone notice
  • Why can I not cut my bangs straight...
  • While watching Desperate Housewives, is it weird that when the plumber died that that made me super upset about my grandma dying?  Is it so very weird. I suppose not. I hope not.
  • How can I loose weight better
  • Why can't I just be happy
  • Why are other people not safe drivers?  Are they going to crash into me?  Can you please just stay in your lane.... don't come over here...
  • Will I ever truly be independent
  • Why do boys not like me? Am I really so unattractive
  • Do I annoy people with how passionate I am
  • Do other people carry their phone's all the time.
  • Why cant I smile normal
  • Am I too Bitchy?
  • Why do my boobs look so weird.  Why can't they be the same.
  • Assuming the worst every time something happens... is this normal/
  • Does everyone else feel like a fraud and a failure?
  •  Why when something bad happens between me and another person do I assume it's my fault. 
  • Why are my bangs so greasy
  • is my hair three times the size it normally is?  oh goodness.  How do I make it smaller...
  • does everyone else notice how my nail polish is chipped?
  • Do I watch too much TV? is that possible? 
  • Does my best friend think I am his best friend?  or does he think that I am just super clingy.
 photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

No comments:

Post a Comment