Monday, March 25, 2013

Talking about... The D.

This past weekend I was messaging my drunken best friend Matt.  It was around midnight.  Earlier in the evening we were talking about his ex girlfriend, and how when they broke up I was friends with both of them.  But now My loyalties are only with him, if he wanted to ask anything.  To which He decided to begin asking questions about that at midnight.  
 
Sometimes he is just so poetic. He messages me, 'Does she want my d? That be fun. her sister is hot too.'  and naturally I, in hopes to make this conversation to awkward to go on, refer to 'd' as his dick[which he was obviously insuating] and go on to tell him the sister is jail bait.  And as the conversation keeps going on, and he asks about different people wanting his 'd'  and eventually I get fed up with him refering to his dick as 'd' and ask why he does so, all I got was 'Cuz its quicker.'  That's lame. 
But I found that confusing.  And weird.  
 
But with that story having just happened in my life, I found these tweets to be amusing.  I figured a laugh is always appreciated. 




Hope you have a wonderful night and a marvelous tomorrow!

 photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

No comments:

Post a Comment