Friday, January 25, 2013

Gif's about Alcohol

So, tonight I was pretty lazy because the only thing on my plate that has to be turned in is my homework for reactor design... which is due next Thursday.  So time to turn my brain off and surf the web!  Yay Internet!

Here are some of the amusing things I have found,  and all of these are  thru #whatshouldbetchescallme  on tumblr.

When I spot a full bottle of Jack

When I am in my own personal Hell

When I'm over Monday and ready for the weekend Already.

When Someone asks why I drink so much

When people ask me why I drink so much

When someone tells me I should really cut back on the drinking

When Someone Asks me Just how Much I Drink

 Jose Cuervo

When I get way too drunk at my company holiday party

When My friends are skeptical when I declare I won't pay for a single drink tonight

When I consider trying to cut back on drinking for my new years resolution

When I can't find my flask

 Alcohol

When A party runs out of alcohol

 when I try to make my friend feel better about not being able to drink because  she's on antibiotics for strep throat


 photo lydsawkwardlifegmailcom-09_zpscb920196.png

No comments:

Post a Comment