Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pic-a-chures? Sounds like a plan! E-Cards Round 2

Once again, I have found this E-cards via this Facebook page.  Enjoy the pictures, and my commentary.  :)  

Please. ;)

BURN!!!!!

So Trust me then!  ;)

I absolutely love it when someone says to me you look like shit on days that i feel like shit and try to look good.  Those are the best.

Such a pet peeve of mine!  Also,  when people have lisps.  And you know they could afford speech lessons.

Ah yes.  So true.

Sorry,  Drunk me is a Bitch.  Love Her or Hate Her.  :)

YAY!  GO ME!!

And we lived Happily Ever After. The End.

I wish I did... So much

Sucks to suck  :)

Truth

And that is my goal.

:)  sorry I'm not sorry?


Mastered.

I will stay clumsy.  I hope you enjoy.  :)

Happy Third day of Christmas!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment