Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'm Happy I Met you. :)


There are so many people I have met that have helped shaped me to become the person I am today.  And for that I am grateful.  :)

But I have a surprise... kinda....  Well for some it might be. 

 But I am no longer single. :)

I am very happy about this.  My Boyfriend is a really nice guy, and I really like him a lot.

Alas, I already have things that annoy me.  But such is life.  He doesn't seem to check his phone, but apparently he is having issues with his network or phone or whatever.  So it's not me.  He isn't ignoring me.  he doesn't think I'm psyco. [yet.] 

It just is weird not being able to talk to someone I like so much whenever the notion pops into my head.  Most others get back to me within a few hours, he doesn't.  But that's with the phone issues.

But I really like him, and if his flaw is that he isn't attached to technology, well good for him.  Props.  Though it is very ironic because he is majoring in Electrical Engineering....  haha.  :)

Until next time!


p.s.  SnapChat is so much fun to communicate with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment