Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Signature!!!!

Hello there!

Today is Wednesday.  My last Wednesday before school resumes...  womp.

I have been slowly revamping my page, fixing it up and changing a few things up from the original template.  I will continue changing things slowly but surely.  I have added a few pages, some movies and such Ihave enjoyed watching from Netflix. I know I struggle to find some things to watch on netflix, and I figure maybe it will be helpful to some.  I am considering creating a new blog to review the things I have watched.  But this is enough for now.  :)

But Today is Very Exciting!!!!   I have received a blog signature from Melissa over at Design Eat Repeat!!!  She just relaunched her site today, and I for one cannot wait to see what she brings with her new website!  Please click on this graphic below and like her facebook page, and you can even get your own free signature until January 15th!  


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment