Thursday, January 3, 2013

On Being Single

I know I talked about doing a post about being single a bit ago, and it has been longer than I intended to be.  But Better late than never.


This is what I found on #whatshouldwecallme  Here's the link to this 'comic'




But really.  Thank you Auntie.  I am indeed still single.  Thank you for pointing that out.... That was lovely.  Hopefully I'll still be single next year so I can tell you about my life as a spinster.   Unfortunately i was looking forward to not being a spinster this holiday season.  Alas.  Plans never work out.

Here is another one from #whatshouldwecallme  The Link!

Merry Christmas Indeed.  Thankfully my cousins are not actually dating anyone.  And not all of my friends have a boyfriend.  So that isn't so much the case.  But when you're in situations like that it is absolutely terrible.  Maybe you can relate.  Maybe you can't.

Though, quotediary.me is where it is really from.

This states it very well.  There are pro's and con's to being single.  as is being taken.  Though at the moment, I do wish I was taken.  Taken is fun.  Taken means you're not alone.  

And I mean, there is always this:

Hopefully this feeling comes to you soon.  As I hope that it will be coming to me very soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment