Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Quotes and the such.

I have been looking up some quotes on facebook, via this site. and There are so many quotes I have found that I wish to share my thoughts upon.  Not to get preachy or anything. But hey.  My blog, my thoughts. 


Girls tend to nto write very simple texts such as "k".  I know when I am pissed, I just write mk or something very dismissive.  At that point I figure it doesn't matter what I think.  I am just mad in that situation and I move on.


This is so very true.   Everyone is perfect the way they are.  There is no need to change.  People are perfect the way they are.  Especially if you like that person.


This quote kind of reminds me of the Hulk.  When he get's angry, he Gets Angry.  :)

Sadly, this tends to be more true than not.  This is from here.



And well.  That is enough for now.  I want to do a post on being single.  Because, well, I can.  And I found a gif that reminds me terribly of it and I wish to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment