Sunday, January 6, 2013

If I Were a *itch...

I would say all the mean things that comes to mind.


My ex posted a status saying how bored he was, and confirming his suspicions that there is thing to do in the suburbs. 

Clever me automatically thought, "If you had a girlfriend you wouldn't be bored.  Too bad you decided to break up with her because you were going to be too busy. Oh wait..."

That would be pretty awesome.  Alas.


Additionally he posted how he was' looking forward to starting classes again... what's wrong with me???'

A great answer to that:  what is wrong with you?  Well, you thought it would be ok to break up with your girlfriend by changing your facebook relationship status.  Because that means something is very wrong with you.


And that is my venting for now.   Just thought I would share my *itchy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment