Saturday, June 16, 2012

Currently my favorite meme is...

ALL THE MEMES!!!!!!

But really.  My favorite is the guy saying ALL THE [insert something].

We will have ALL THE FUN!

you will read ALL MY POSTS!
jk.... no you won't.  :)  
or you might. 
if you want to, you're more than welcome to

Watch ALL THE MOVIES  [that's at you @lightandscreen ]  [follow her on twitter! she reviews movies]


Basically it can be used in any situation.  

Going to the mall? Visit ALL THE STORES!

Looking at your old pokemon cards?  Collect ALL THE CARDS!

Playing the old pokemon video game? Gotta catch ALL THE POKEMON!

Going to the phone store?  Play with ALL THE PHONES!

Going to the beach?  Judge ALL THE PEOPLE!

Cleaning your house?  Get rid of ALL THE DIRT!

Going out tonight?  Have ALL THE FUN!



I can literally do it with any situation.  Feel free to comment anything you doubt i can make into this meme.  ;)

Keep it real my friends.  till the end.  [that's how I still make sure I spell friend correctly. FYI.]



weee!! 99 days left.... until i can try ALL THE DRINKS! ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey girl hey, thanks for the shout out! WATCH ALL THE MOVIES!!!

    ReplyDelete