Thursday, June 21, 2012

I decorated... A Vase!

So for my friend, Hannah's 21st Birthday, we went to this place where you paint pottery.

I chose to paint a vase I initially intended to put my bamboo plant... which I will tell you about in another post.  But I painted this with hearts and swirls and the little grey-ish blobs you can see are actually stars. 



 If you look at it, you notice there is some white substance in the vase.  It is rice.  I actually ended up using for a candle stand.  It was getting too hard to tell when the plant needed watered.  So I switched to a see thru glass.





An idea that was posed to us whilst painting our respective items, was to date the item on the bottom so that we could remember when we actually made the item.  Which, as you can tell, I did.

Also, you can see how I like to sign my initials.  That's kinda how I always do it now. Because its so friggin awesome.  : )



p.s.  LOOK!  A DIME!

(to text mara I found a dime... or not to text mara I found a dime....  its technically in my room.... but i still found it... hmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment