Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Where Do I Get My Idea's of What to Blog About?

When I initially began doing this blog, I wrote about whatever was on my mind, and I seem kinda obsessive and self absorbed.  Which, in a blog about me and my life, is ok.  Especially since I am rarely self absorbed in real life.

But for a while I wanted to figure out what should I write about?  Because sometimes having some structure or an idea of what to write makes writing oh so much easier.

But I looked up 30 day challenges as a good solid platform to blog for 30 days.  ( I have yet to actually complete my 30 day challenge….whoops). I initially saw one on pinterest and after looking thru many different types of 30 day challenges, I thought that one to be the best.  Because I had already looked thru a bunch of other challenges, I started typing all the categories that seemed like a good idea to write about into an excel file.  So now I have a file that has over 300 ideas of what to write about (it’s like water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink). 

This past round of me looking for ideas resulted in me google-ing for lists of ideas to blog.  I also have looked up get to know you questions, a lot of which people made lists for their first date. 

I have also found this site that generates random post ideas.

So that is how I find ideas of what to write about…. Well besides the ideas that pop up in between my ears.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment