Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear [to whom it may concern],

I know it is terribly hard to load the dishwasher.  To have so much space wasted and not fit everything into the dishwasher is common.  But really, you can try to make it all fit.  Then there would be more clean dishes.


And even if you cant fit everything in the dishwasher, that's cool man.  I get it.  We all aren't all bosses at Tetris.  I feel that.  But if you have it loaded to the best of your ability, and you don't think anything else would fit... what would be the ideal thing to do?

....gosh i don't know....

....this is super tough....

oh!  I know!

We should start the dishwasher so the dishes become clean!


What a novel idea.  Wish I thought of that....  oh wait!  I did!



So next time, you better friggin start that dishwasher once you load it.

Sincerely, 

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment