Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 23 - Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive

Whoa.  Sorry these are soooo very late.  :(   

 But... Here we go.  The five actors I find attractive.  I had to rumble around in my head for who to post even.  Thankfully, asking my friend (and first follower !!!!!) Emma, made me remember who I wished the fifth person to be.  :)

Chad Michael Murray, from a Cinderella Story  with Hilary Duff.  
Wow, that's a while ago. But I really like him.



Channing Tatum.  Do I really need to say more?


 Scott M. Foster from GREEK.  Oh my goodness.  I love his acting skills, and his personality, and of course his looks.  He's amazing.  And I also really loved the GREEK series.


Tyler Blackburn from Pretty Little Liars.  He has the dark mysterious thing going for him, and what girl doesn't like a bad boy?  ;)


Rupert Grint.  If I have to say what he's from....what planet do you live on.  I mean really. He went from such a nerdy little boy to, well, this.  :D




So there we go.  :)  Hope these lovely gentlemen brightened up your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment