Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 21 - One of your favorite shows

Well. I don't  know what exactly my favorite show is.  So I'll make a list of shows I really enjoy watching. 
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • 2 broke Girls
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • 2.5 Men
  • New Girl
  • NCIS
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Southpark
  • Modern Family
  • The Middle
  • Greys Anatomy
  • Private Practice
  • Archer
  • SNL
  • Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23
So thats the list of the shows I watch.  Now i'll organize them fo you from fav to least favorite.  But I like them all.  

  1. Greys Anatomy
  2. Pretty Little Liars
  3. Once Upon a Time
  4. Private Practice
  5. How I Met Your Mother
  6. New Girl
  7. 2 broke Girls
  8. Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23
  9. Southpark
  10. NCIS
  11. SNL
  12. Modern Family
  13. The Middle
  14. 2.5 Men
  15.  Archer
So This is the list of my top  shows.  So I guess 1-10 would be my favorite shows, and then the last five are the ones I like to watch.

Ooo.... I forgot to add Law and order SVU.  hm.  I love watching them and it could never get old of watching all their episodes, but whatever.  They aren't on my list.  :/  But I could go into why I love every one of these shows. 

And that's what I'll do!

15.  Archer - Its hilarious with its terribly, dirty humor.  And inappropriateness.  Which is why it is good.

14. 2.5 Men - The only reason I began watching it was because ashton kutchor was on it.  And I enjoy him.  But its not that great of a show. I think this should probably 15 and archer should be 14 now that i'm analyzing.

13. The Middle - Its the story of an awkward family. And their everyday troubles.  It makes me feel better, cuz at least i'm doing a little better than them.  I think.  But they teach some good lessons. :)  And are ridiculously hilarious while doing so.

12. Modern Family -Its the story of 3 families and their lives overlapping.  Its good clean fun and is humorous with the touch of idiocy.

11. SNL - Who doesn't love SNL?  Yeah, all the skits arn't awesome all the time, but at least you get a humorous touch on the news and a laugh while it happens

10. NCIS - One name, Leroy Jethro Gibbs.  BAM. Without him, there would be no show.  Zeva, Tony, McGee, Abby, and Ducky are awesome, as is their relationships with each other.  But there would definitely be no show if Gibbs wasn't Mark Harmon.  Definitely makes the show.  And I can never get tired of it.  :)

9. Southpark - Who doesn't love a show that no one should be able to watch?  Their disclaimer even says no one should view it.  Their dirty inappropriateness, even more dirty than Archer (without the sex factor that archer has) makes it so amazing.

8. Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23 - While this is a new show, I am loving it.  The girl's complete bitchyness, and frankness, I love and couldn't do without.

7. 2 Broke Girls - The tales of a wich heiress who lost all of her money living with her roommate who has always been broke.  They work in a diner and are trying to start a cupcake business.  They also occasionally work for their upstairs neighbor as a cleaning ladies.  But it is a good show and loveable with their frankness and absurd characters. 

6.  New Girl - Zooey Deshanel.... or however you spell her last name.  But she's hilarious with her humor, though it be very innocent.  It is so good. With her dealing in her life, and all the issues that arise.

5. How I Met Your Mother - The story of 5 people living in NYC.  They're super funny and honest and I love them.

4. Private Practice - The story of Addison's life.  And it deals with medicine.  I enjoy it. Obvi. Its number four on the list!

3.  Once Upon a Time - Fairy Tales!  Yes, The queen who tried to kill snow white has had Rumpelstiltskin cast a spell over all the land so that all the people who are involved in the fairy tales are trapped in a little town, but no one knows the truth.  Except for the queen's adopted son.  And He is having his real mother, who somehow came upon this town, help him convince people of what really happened.  Each week centers around a different story, be it Alice in Wonderland, Rumpelstiltskin, etc.  It is super amazing.

2. Pretty Little Liars - Based on a book series, it is the story of four best friends and their friend who was murdered.  They are tormented by someones (yes, multiple people) who anonymously leave them notes and messages signed "-A"  They found out in the season finale that one of the girls friends not in the foursome was one of the people who is A.  We will see what happens from there! 

1.Greys Anatomy - OMG.  Love this show.  It is the life of Meredith Grey and how she goes thru her intern year and residency.  She and her best friend, Christina Yang, are nicknamed the twisted sisters.  And it follows them and the other people in their year's trials thru the process.  I just love the characters and the relationships the have with each other.  So good.  Too bad its ending soon.  :(

So there we go.  Here's the updated list:
  1. Greys Anatomy
  2. Pretty Little Liars
  3. Once Upon a Time
  4. Private Practice
  5. How I Met Your Mother
  6. New Girl
  7. 2 broke Girls
  8. Don't Trust the Bitch in Apartment 23
  9. Southpark
  10. NCIS
  11. SNL
  12. Modern Family
  13. The Middle
  14. 2.5 Men Archer
  15.  Archer 2.5 Men

And thank goodness this underlines all the words I misspell.  You would think me to be an idiot if I didn't have this checker thing.  Because I am no good at typing things properly.  Though I am learning.   I can spell definitely without hesitation now.  It is one of my favorite words to use.  Definitely.

Till Next Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment