Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it's about.

For the longest time, Anastasia was my favorite movie.  Which is the story of the Russian princess who maybe survived, maybe didn't no one really knows for sure because they didn't find her remains.  

The movie is animated.  It begins with her being an orphin and goes to a city to get a job but turns down a different road.  She eventually crosses paths with some guys who want a girl to pose as the lost princess.  So she is told that she looks like the princess, so she wants to see the queen so the queen will verify that she's really the princess.  During the movie they go thru all the trials to get to the grandma and eventually its found that she is the princess, and the guy who was trying to pull the scheme off is her new lover in the end.


Then it was A Cinderella Story With Chad Michael Murray and Hilary Duff.

The movie is well, the story that follows any other Cinderella story.


 But My current favorite movie?

Well.  I don't know what my favorite movie is.  There's not one I completely consider my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment