Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you

The kind of person that attracts me...

How about things that attracts me to certain guys?

  • Confident
  • Kind at heart, yet can be a bit of an ass
  • Funny
  • Sure of them self. I guess that's the definition of confident though
  • Successful
  • Sincere
  • Loyal
  • Smart
  • Emotionally Stable
  • Likes to argue
  • Realistic
  • Preferably taller.... but with all my other requirements, looks aren't exactly numero uno

But That is what attracts me to certain guys.  as... well...  a girl would be attracted to a guy.  ;)


But in general, what attracts me to a person?  I like people who are:
  • Loyal
  • honest
  • Sincere
  • Kind at heart, even if they aren't the best at showing it
  • Can understand sarcasm
  • And you have to have some connection to them.  no matter how small or weird it is, that's what sparks the relationship between you and that person.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment