Thursday, May 10, 2012

Are you kidding me?!?!?

So I just watched Grey's Anatomy.

If you don't know where everyone initially decided to go, Then stop reading. you'll thank you me for it.

Unless of course, you like having surprises ruined.  

Which who doesn't like having them ruined?

But oh my goodness. wow.  That ending.

How many tradgidies can happen in one TV show?

  • Ferry Boat - Meredith drowns
  • The shooting in the hospital. 
  • Izzy's Cancer
  • i can't even think of other things  but if you watched, you KNOW what I am talking about.   

And now this.  A plane crash.  with Literally everyone on the plane.  Well.  Karev wasn't.  Cuz whats her name kid doctor went crazy cuz of her dead brothers bff being almost dead.  And they eluded to her being seriously injured.  And then oh my goodness.  Christina telling us about how Derik was sucked out of the plane?!?!?  oh my goodness. Poor Meredith!  [wow.... this is a tv show I'm writing about]  But really.  This poor girl undergoes so many tragedies.  Is Derik hers or not, her mom doesn't know her, her mom dates her boss, her mom dies, she gets with derek, derek goes insane, they're not together.  they're together, they try for a kid.  they cant have  kid.  they try adopting a kid.  it doesn't work out.  then it does.   wow.  Poor her.

But oh my goodness.  I hope it is next week like asap.  I want to know how it goes.  And they show meredith handling the situation poorly.  So there will be some good twisted sisters dynamic going on.  Oh my goodnessss.........   i cannot wait.  :)





btw.  i'll have the 30 day challenge posted by 1123 in the morning!  because i wanted to talk about greys before i talked about how i changed these past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment