Monday, May 28, 2012

What is in my Makeup bag?

Well, lets go get it..... 

....now that I have it....

We will start off with the bag itself.  It is as about as tall as a pair of glasses and as wide as 1 and a quarter dollar bill lengths.

The bag itself is from my sophomore roommate, Amanda.  She Is not my favorite, but life goes on.  I forgot why she got them, but it is nice.

So inside my bag there is:
  • A Sephora  Powder brush
  • Neutrogena blush
  • Cover Girl Eyeshadow with black, grey, and white
  • Covergirl Powder
  • Another Covergirl Powder....but this one has a zebra print on it!  :D
  • Cargo Bronzer
  • TopCare Oil absorbing sheets
  • Maybelline Waterproof Volume Mascara
  • Covergirl Concealer
  • Covergirl Clean Foundation
  • Sephora Primer
  • EcoTools Foundation Brush
  • A lot of bobby Pins
  • A hairtie

Yay!  :D  thats what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment