Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To Blog or Knit...

Welp.  I clearly chose to blog for now.  I might write a few posts after this one, but then again....

Instead of doing the Challenge, I am going to blog about today.  Today my friend Daniel came into Cleveland because Michelle Obama was doing a fundraising event.  So we were going to meet after this event at a local coffee place and just catch up.  So i drive down, then right as I am getting off the highway, he texts me and says he won't be able to make it.  I was so mad.  But I was planning on going and walking to this visitor center and look for some things to do in the area and get some postcards of cleveland (once I get a postcard back, I'll explain it. But until then, you can just wait  :)  )     I ended up going and getting a billion pamphlets.  And there were some cute postcards, and i ended up buying 12. 

~~~~~~~~~~~knitting / sleeping / have a life break ~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~knitting~~~

After I bought the postcards, I began walking back towards school (also away from down town.)  I ended up stopping for  a peppermint mocha at Starbucks around 12th street.  It was sooo yummy.  I continued walking back to school.  then around 17th street I texted Daniel and said that if you want to meet up i'll be around for about 15 more minutes.  He texted me 10 minutes later saying he was outside the student center!  So I met up with him.  He loved the view of campus. Then he realized he needed to download the pictures from the SD card before he could return it to his friend.  So I helped him by going to the library and figuring out how to check out a card reader, and then emailed him a picture of himself and the first lady.  Which is pretty exciting.  then we left (he isn't comfortable in using revolving doors, so he went out the regular exit.)  Then he realized how late it was getting and wanted to go home.  So we walked towards his car (no thanks to my excellent [horrible] sense of directions.)   He wanted to see the lake, and we ended up stopping at a hotel parking lot with coined meters for each spot.  We went towards this water feature and saw the lake and took some pics by i, and also a pic of daniel by the fountain.  Then he dropped me off outside the parking garage and headed back home. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment