Sunday, May 6, 2012

My porch



So I moved this swing set to my porch. 

It's pretty awesome, I know.  I have sanded it down some, but I still have more to sand before I paint it.  A color.  Which is yet to be determined.  Maybe the red I painted the bookshelf in my room.  Who knows.  We shall see when it comes to that.  But I like it.  And up until 5 minutes ago it was nice and peaceful out here.  That is, until the geese came and were super duper obnoxious, and my neighbor began to really fix the radio and now is playing music while he cleans it up.  Whatever.  It works out. 

I like it with my fuzzy blanket, due to the fact it is 55 degrees out, according to good ol' weather.com.  

(my blanket is the blue thing on the swing. If you didn't figure it out. )







No comments:

Post a Comment