Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Friday Night...

Last Friday night... aka last night...  Was my high schools first football game of the season!

I helped my dad get ice from a Hall near our house so that we can ice down the drinks for the band. 

He went to the high school to ice the drinks,  and I went home.  I watched a bit of a movie, and then left shortly after my mother and brother left.  Upon arrival,  I ended up helping out in the concession booth:  installing the brackets into the coke machine,  opening candy packets,  and moving different stuff.  ;0

Once enough people were there,  I left because I didn't want to get trapped doing the jobs inside  of the booth for the whole game.  I wandered around a bit.

Eventually I changed into some jeans instead of wearing my junky short shorts,  so i looked more like a real person.  The band marched into the field,  and went thru the parent parade.  It was cute.  The parents and family lined up alongside where they would walk and clap and holler when they enter the.. arena?

the game started,  going well.  I helped out a bit.  Talked to some different people.

Half time Rocked.  The band sounded amazing.  per usual.  :)

I eventually tried to explain to my uncle this meme:


I mean,  this is referencing the lion king.  Clearly.  Who doesn't know that?!?

But Trying to explain it to my Uncle Dave....   I felt like this:


He just didn't understand.... it was so annoying!!!

Then I went home after the game and watched a couple movies.  chilled out.  Half slept a long while.  So.  That was funnish.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment