Wednesday, August 22, 2012

32 Days left! Yay!!

So today is Sexual Wednesday.   :D

I realized this yesterday, and went to watch last weeks episode of Jenna Marbles. If you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT NOW!!!

Silly penis boys.  Not knowing all these things.

But After I watched it, I decided to upload my pics of going to the vet yesterday, where our guinea pigs got their nails clipped.

Well.  My phone doesn't connect to any computers, so I took out the SD card and put it into this card adapter I have. I connected the adapter to the computer, and the computer wouldn't register it at all.  

So I took the Card out of the adapter, and there is a built in card reader into my computer,  though I never use it because I had a bad experience with it once. I tried it again last night, and it was difficult.  It would work.  Then I tried to make it fit.  Then it ate my card.  Like literally ate it.  So I took my computer apart today and got it back.  :)  yay!  Now I feel that I can confidently fix something inside of my computer if it goes wrong. I can replace pieces parts.  and take off the keyboard, and all of the pieces on top.  And I can take out and replace the drink holder that is built into the computer.  (the drink holder being the CD player)

So by tomorrow I will have the pictures of the guinea pigs up.  :)  along with some other cool news I have. 

Later Gaters!


No comments:

Post a Comment