Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hump Day!!

Hurray!  I made it halfway thru the first week!!!

:D  

It's going quite nicely I should say.  I am making friends,  kinda.  I think I am.  i hope so.   :)  

One of the girls was saying people have already decided on their groups for a project that we won't have until the end of the semester.  Which I think is a little silly.  But what do I know?  So Tiesha suggested maybe seeing if Danielle (a girl i have all my classes with)  was available.   this is just so early.... But I can see why.

but thats just kinda stressful.  Whatever.

But the majority of the kids in my Thermo class are all in my transport class.  Which is kind of cool.  :)

Then Danielle is also in my physics class.  So yay!  I know someone!

well. This is all for now.  :)  I will probably post  at least once more, if not twice.  yay!

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment