Monday, August 20, 2012

Babies are so cute!

So I'm sitting here in Panera,  Just sippin my coffee and going thru Pinterest.

And I have been pinning everything onto quotes, or so I have thought.  Turns out I have been pinning a lot of things onto my funny board.  Whoops!  

Life goes on.

But I'll be removing the quotes I post on my blog.  Once they are posted on said blog.  :)  

So there is an FYI to those who wish to know that.  Get my quotes while you can!  haha.


Why did I choose the title of this blog you ask? 

Well that is because across the area, at another table is a couple  who have this cute baby.  and the way he got everything for her as she was feeding the baby.  It was simply adorable.  :)

So short and not full of info.  But that's what I'm feeling right now!

P.S.  I know I blog for me.  But damn,  I have a lot of pages open to different people's quote pages, looking thru all the quotes and repinning what I like.  This seems like a lot of work, but its work I like.  Thankfully.

P.P.S.  I keep getting annoyed at people who have over 100 pins on a board.... and I have close to 300.  I'm clearly a hypocrite.  Oh well.  :)  Life goes on.

P.P.P.S.  So Now I have only ("only")  30 boards left to look at.  As of right now.  Not to say I might not aquire more.  But 30 to go.  The one that has the most is 11k+ pins.  The least has 25. 

So. Much. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment